Thursday, January 27, 2011

Junkyard Bed

We have three bedroom (plus an office)  house and we were originally going to have two guest rooms. However, the floor of the room we were going to have as our bedroom has a sloping floor that we hated. So our smallest room in the house is now our  bedroom and the biggest room is....... MY CLOSET!!!! : D

Unfortunately, I already had bed frames for each of the guest rooms. This one I actually found in junk yard! When I saw it laying there I knew I had to have it. All its pieces were there too!

Update: I found my before picture!

 Yuck. Here it is looking all pretty in our guest room.


It had some dents but hey, it was free and look how awesome. I didn't need it nor did I have a place for it so it got sold on craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment