Saturday, May 1, 2010

Working on the house.

This was the first picture I've ever taken of our living room. I'd already done a lot to it. I added a couch and chair and the coffee table. Well... not a lot but I promise it made a big improvement. Then we got rid of the truck seats, the tan couch and straightened a little bit. I also added the Egyptian stuff.


Oh yea and curtains. It looks much better but not quite what I wanted.


SOOOOO much better. I painted the walls a mixture of bronzed wheat and chocolate milk brown. Neither one looked good with the gray by themselves so I just mixed it up together and liked it. On this side <<<<<< is dark gray. Jess finished the window boxes. Ahhh... now that's what I'm talking about. Oh, We also got the new wood stove from my dad. It needs some paint and thanks to a log falling on one of the glass windows, it needs a window replaced. If we end up staying here for a couple more years then hopefully we'll be replacing the floor with pergo flooring. 

This is the best picture I have of the colors together. The dryer is now where that shelf is in the background and the laundry room (where the shelf is) in now painted. 

The wood stove that needs painted and the left window/door replaced. This shows the tile that is behind it. The tile continues on the floor, only on the floor, it has a lighter gray border in smaller tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment