Sunday, May 2, 2010

Laundry Room

This was the laundry room. UGH. Like the sideways towel rack? I hated it. Here's the transformation.


I painted the walls and took down everything that was up. BTW, I HATE the floors but we don't have the budget to fix those yet... I also hate that sink but it does prove useful occasionally. It's just really hard to keep clean. 


Here's the old light fixture that didn't even work. Ugly right? Meet garage sale lights.


Ahhhhh.... MUCH better. And they work, too! I wasn't completely happy with the room though. Here's a glance at the other side. I don't have any before pics other than the brief glance you get in the living room pic. 
 
YAY! Put up trim, painted and added some knick knacks to make it look better. Then... I decided to do this...


I'm not sure how I like it yet, though. I'm thinking I should paint the picture frame the dark blue that I painted the trim... What do you think? Jess says he likes it just fine but... I'm not so sure. I do think the cabinets look much better gray than oak, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment